Mother and Child

Mother and Child
Painting by Pablo Picasso

Friday, July 23, 2010

What is really going through the prospective adoptive parents mind.....

Recently it has come to my attention that a lot of the younger women really buy into the line that their children will be loved and they will be respected if they allow someone to adopt.

So, with this in mind, I started searching blogs. I want you mothers to see what is really out there and in the PAP (prospective adoptive parent(s)) minds.  With this in mind, this is one blog entry that struck me as sad.  The PAP is talking as if the Mother of her children is withholding something that belongs to him...remember, this as you read...this PAP is stating that they are ENTITLED to the babies of this woman....and that GOD has ordained it.

http://mtoddo.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/dead-ends-and-rabbit-trails/

I will find more - I think it is important that mothers understand the realities of signing away their rights.  I hope you read it and see that it is not a positive environment for children.

1 comment:

  1. You pays your money you get the goods, it's all about entitlement.

    ReplyDelete

There will be no foul language or combative comments. This is an educational blog and while comments are appreciated, biased, opinionated or unkind statements will not be tolerated.